cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Billing

Occasional Participant

Billing

You offer a free trial, then you ask for a Card, then you bill me $117,. After this, my account shows a balance of $98 with an invoice date of Dec. 24. This is not only confusing but sounds a bit tricky. How can I have my 60 day free trial.???
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Billing

Hi @RamiroS29

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry you were billed when you thought you were still in trial mode. Once you have a paid account, we cannot revert you to the free trial. The great thing about this is that you aren't restricted by the trial limitations, such as sending to only 100 contacts.You can use the account as normal. Please feel free to reach out here if you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Re: Billing- And false Free trials

Let's make this clear:

1-) The issue is not that I was billed while I thought I was in trial period. The issue is that I was lured into a 60 day trial which was not delivered. You made me pay for 6 months upfront and intend to charge me again in one month.

2-) You cannot revert me to a free trial BECAUSE I WAS NEVER ON A FREE TRIAL you took my billing info and charged me $117 without giving me the free trial you offered!!! 

3-) The great thing about not being restricted is not the issue either. I signed up for a free trial which you never granted me regardless of the restrictions. This is Fraud!!!
4-) Yes, the next day, after you promised me a 2 month credit, I used the capabilities of the Paid account. Only because you told me you were going to fix it. 

5-) Today you changed your mind and tell me that I won't get the credit because I used the features. You are not conducting business ethically.

CTCT Employee

Hello @RamiroS29

I apologize for the negative experience you had when you signed up for your service with us. I am tracking the feedback you have stated in your previous posts and providing this to our management team for review as we do not want other customers to have this experience as well. While we are not able to speak about your refund publicly, if you talk with a member of our Billing team, they will be able to discuss this further with you. 

Thank you again for reaching out to us in the Community. Your feedback is valuable to help us improve as an organization. 

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

The issue was resolved when the billing supervisor called me to discuss the facts.
Thanks to Sarah and the Constant Contact Team.

CTCT Employee

Hello @RamiroS29

I'm glad to hear the issue was resolved! Thank you for providing us with an update to let us know. 

Have a great day!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.