cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday Automation Email

Highlighted
All Star

Birthday Automation Email

It's VERY frustrating that the only way to use the birthday automation email is to pay more than twice our monthly fee. Especially since it worked during the free trial. We're a small non-profit; there's no way we can afford that kind of charge every month.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Birthday Automation Email

Hi @BHCCLSA

I apologize for any confusion you're having with activating your birthday automation email. I took a peek at your account and can see you are under our regular email plan. Unfortunately, automated emails are a part of the email plus plan. Trial accounts give you access to every part of the account which is why you had access to it in your trial. Having access to everything allows you to know the abilities available so you may decide if you want an email plan at the end of your 60 day trial. If you did in fact want to use this birthday automation you would have to upgrade your account.

With that being said, pricing for accounts are based on the type of plan you are under and the amount of active contacts you have stored. The good news is there are discounts available for non-profits and accounts that are under a pre-paid planPlease reach out directly to our Billing Support if you are interested in speaking any further about your pricing or the email plan you are under. This is something they would be more than happy to help with. Here is a link to the best hours and numbers to reach our Billing Department.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.