cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday Club

SOLVED

Birthday Club

Good afternoon,

I own a couple entertainment facilities and am wanting to start a birthday club with our newsletter to offer specials and other things for our birthday kids. My question is how to set this up. We would need to create lists and a way for parents to sign up multiple kids per email address while also capturing the birthday date of their kids so we could track birthday months separate from our other promotions. Any help would be appreciated

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Birthday Club

Hi,

I'm afraid that's something far too complicated for the Constant Contact database system.

Even if you could capture all that data in a single record you can't sort on birthdate to send a message as I'm sure you're envisioning.

You'll need a custom solution created for you that's outside of the CC framework.

Offering Project Consultation
Accredited CTCT Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012

www.cliquemarketing.biz

Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: Birthday Club

Hi @Cookevillefamilyfuncenters

Great question! Here are some steps you well have to take to get your birthdays for your customers so you can track them.

1. To add birthdays, you will want to create email lists for all the birthday months.

2. After you create/add these email lists, you well next want to add an extra column on your excel spreadsheet.

3. After you do so, you can add this information into Constant Contact. This column well be a custom field within Constant Contact. To get more information on custom fields click here.  

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Shweta Iyer
Community & Social Media Support Intern

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!