cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Birthday Special - Reminder Email

Birthday Special - Reminder Email

Hi all!  I'm creating a birthday email campaign and was wondering if there is a way to add a reminder to it.  I know we can set a reminder for other campaigns, so it would be wonderful if we could do the same for birthday campaign emails.  You know...a "don't forget to use your birthday special!" type of email.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Birthday Special - Reminder Email

Hey there @jphillips,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Setting up reminders is certainly a great way to keep your contacts engaged. For your purposes, it would be easiest to set up an automation series to trigger when a contact opens their initial birthday email. Please note that advanced automation (automation series beyond welcome, birthdays, and anniversaries) is an Email Plus feature.

If you've any other questions or concerns, feel free to respond to this thread or create a new one and we'd be happy to assist. Have a lovely day!

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.