cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black out

Highlighted
All Star

Black out

Several times I have been working -- admittedly a relatively long time because I'm composing a newsletter with a week of activities. All of a sudden the screen will go dark and a message comes up asking if I want to continue but it doesn't do anything when I say I do want to continue. It's just frozen and I have to quit the message. It does save what I have, but it also creates a second, earlier version of the document. Sometimes I can click thru the screen, but I've run into the frozen screen 3-4 times. I'm not sure what's going on.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Black out

Hello @SueG3. I'm so sorry that this has been happening to you while you are working on your newsletter. It's certainly not an experience that we want you to have! Have you tried accessing your account using a different browser? It's possible that a plugin or extension in your browser is causing this message to not disappear when you click to continue working. I recommend also try accessing your account using an Incognito or Private window.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.