cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Sizes

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Block Sizes

Can I adjust my article block size to the same width as the title and header blocks? Either increase the article or decrease the others. It doesn't look balanced to have a blank column to the right side of the page and I'd like to make the edges even.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Block Sizes

Hi @2GRuff,

Thanks for reaching out about this! My apologies the column width in your email campaign is off. I checked your account and found an email campaign which I think is the one you're referencing. It actually has to do with the width of the main image. Most of our email templates are around 600 pixels wide (this is the industry standard.) Thus you'll want to make sure that the images in your email campaign do not exceed this width in order to keep everything in proportion. You can resize the image by clicking on it and selecting Resize. Then look for the Dimensions in the lower right. The first number is the width: 

2017-06-20_12-56-54.png

You can change the size here and then click Insert to save it. Reducing the width of the main image will bring the rest of the email campaign back to its original size making everything look balanced and proportionate.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

I want to resize a text block, not an image block.

CTCT Employee

Hello @JosephB58,

Thank you for reaching out to us!  Text blocks will size themselves according to the content inside of them.  Spacing with these blocks is best done by setting column widths or using spacer blocks.  Let us know if you have any trouble!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.