cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Webinar Banner

Highlighted
Visitor

Blue Webinar Banner

Hey there, the blue webinar banner across the top of my edit page is really making things difficult, it's nearly impossible to reach the image icon on the top left.  I Try to get my cursor up there to select it even though it's hidden, but often can't.  Sometimes I can scroll up only to see it pop back into place befor I can select the image icon.  THere must be a way to make me aware of the webinar without thi sbanner - I must admit that I hadn't tread the banner until I went to describe it to you just now!

Any help would be appreciated, thank you so much!

Plesae resond to me at 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Blue Webinar Banner

Hi @CaroleH89

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback. I apologize for the experience you are having in your email when the banner is showing. I would be happy to pass this feedback along to the proper team to help figure out different ways to make you aware of our webinars. In the meantime, clicking the X in the top right hand corner of the banner will allow you to not have the message show. 

Webinar Banner.PNG

Closing this banner will then allow you to have access to icons that are being covered. Hope this helps!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.