cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounce rate

Visitor

Bounce rate

Why does the bounced people still stay on the reporting form even after you delete them. Are these people I've deleted still included in my contact count? If not why does it still show? If so how do I get them off my count?
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bounce rate

Hi @TomB37

These are great questions! The good news is once you delete contacts from your bounce reporting, they are deleted from your contacts.

2019-01-03_13-51-50.png

They will however still remain listed in the reporting of your campaign. These deleted contacts will always be on this specific campaign's reporting as your reference.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Thank you.....just not what I was told when I called in.  I had to go through all my campaigns and redo the bounces which I had done once before.  Thank you for your response

Tom

Tags (3)

Hi @TomB37

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with our responses. I am glad you were able to go through your bounces and take care of them after all. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!