Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced Emails

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Bounced Emails

So let's get this right.
I just sent my first trial campaign and in it received about 400 bounced emails.
Of those 98% were identified as suspended and on investigation I get the message that these emails have been suspended apparently because these same addresses have been identified through the whole constant contact data base as suspect somewhere previously.

Now this list I submitted was moved over from  so I know that most of those 400 were getting the emails.
AND I'm trying to find a way to get them recognised as acceptable in CC so that at least they can be received by those people. These are not unsubscribes.
Are my assumptions correct?

Best
Michael

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Bounced Emails

Hello @COMPENDIUM,

Thank you for reaching out!  You would be absolutely correct. Suspend means we have had issues with delivering to them in the past or that there has been some other issue with delivery to their email server now, but they are not unsubscribed from your emails.  With the number that you have specified that you believe to be good, I would recommend getting in touch with our deliverability department.  They will be able to help you determine further steps!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Bridoy for confirming my suspicion. At least I can now try and attend to it. Hope it can be sorted because think my preferred option would be to use Constant Contact .... sort of feel I'm back home.

Best

Michael Ratner - Compendium 

CTCT Employee

Hi @COMPENDIUM

We're excited to have you back home. I'm so glad that Briody was able to assist you today! It looks like you were able to contact our deliverability team regarding your bounced contacts. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We would be happy to help.

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.