cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced/Other Reason

Occasional Contributor

Bounced/Other Reason

We had 27 emails bounce with the 8/1/19 newsletter. They are the domains of fuse.net and zoomtown.com. How do I get this resolved?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Bounced/Other Reason

Hello @CameronS8 

Thanks for joining us in the Community! We certainly understand that each email address you have is valuable. Blocked bounces typically mean the receiving domain blocked the message (typically for either reputation or content). If you've been able successfully send to them in the past, it may be a certain piece of content on the newsletter that triggered the receiving server to block it. Other bounces are non-standard bounces that we were unable to categorize. We have a delivery team that would be happy to help review the content in your newsletter to check for anything potentially problematic. For hours and best contact phone numbers please click here.

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.