cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bounced and Suspended emails

Highlighted
Visitor

Bounced and Suspended emails

Wondering if there would be any way to force an approval for emails that are bouncing/being suspended? I have email addresses that are approved and have that indicated on their contact info and the receiver is not getting emails from us and their email is being listed as bounced/suspended. Please help, very frustrated. TIA!
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Bounced and Suspended emails

Hello @HilaryA11,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can definitely understand how important it is to have these email addresses re-instated. If you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the addresses you need re-instated and a reference to this post, we can review the information and let you know if this would require a call or not. If you have any additional information, feel free to pass that along with the email.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing