cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Bounces

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Bounces

On the report, it shows 72 bounced. When I follow the steps to remove the bounce, it shows only 3 for removal! I want all bounced to removed from the contacts database. 

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Bounces

Hi @satishm06,

We're sorry about that and glad you reached out! In order to remove all the bounces in a particular bounce report, you'll need to make sure the display is set to All Bounce Types. This will display all the bounces in the report. Then you can check the box next to each email address you want to remove. It's important to note, however, that you'll first want to review the bounce Reason before selecting a contact to remove. For example, you wouldn't want to remove any bounced email addresses listed as Mailbox Full or Vacation/Auto-Reply.

2017-11-30_15-01-49.png

After checking the boxes just click Remove Emails to unsubscribe the bounced email addresses from your email list and remove the addresses from your account:

2017-11-30_15-14-59.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Re: Bounces

In addition to what Nichelle said, you might not want to remove "Other Bounce Type" either.  If you take a good look at some of those contact's Engagement records, you'll see that after registering an Other Bounce, they also registered an Open.  That's always driven me nuts, but it's the truth.

Michael