cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand Default Survey Email to YMCA Standards

All Star

Brand Default Survey Email to YMCA Standards

I would like to pre-load/save our YMCA brand colors and/or header as the default email for sending out surveys. See example of the default now... can that happen?

default survey.PNG

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Brand Default Survey Email to YMCA Standards

Hi @travisap,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  I understand how useful it would be to have a branded, master template for your surveys.  Currently, we do not have the ability to save a template for survey invitations, but we are tracking customer requests for that feature.  I will add your account to that tracking as another voice for that option.  As a workaround, you could create a regular email template for that format, and replace the “Take this survey” link each time for the survey begin sent out.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.