cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new. Want to prepare and schedule my first email to customers tomorrow morning. How do I do it

Occasional Contributor

Brand new. Want to prepare and schedule my first email to customers tomorrow morning. How do I do it

1 REPLY 1

Re: Brand new. Want to prepare and schedule my first email to customers tomorrow morning. How do I d

Hi @TomWo

Congrats on getting started on your first email! To create this email you will have to click Create from the Home or Campaigns tab of your account. This will then give you a pop-up where you will select Email. 

campaigns-tab-collapsed-folders-draft-emails-and-create-button (1).png

select-a-campaign-to-get-started-overlay-email (3).png

Clicking Email will bring you to where you can view our email templates on the Standard tab in the top left hand corner. Here is an article from our Help Center with more details on how to create an email in your account. Once you have created this email you can check for errorspreview your email and send yourself a test to give yourself a chance to proofread. Then you're ready to click Continue and send your email to your contacts.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!