cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Bring back comma seperated address entry for sending test emails

All Star

Bring back comma seperated address entry for sending test emails

I regularly send test emails to 5 or more email addresses. I can no longer copy and paste my normal list of recipients.

Also my default recipient changed is there a way to change this back?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bring back comma seperated address entry for sending test emails

Hello @Nick1234. In our next-generation editor, you do have to enter each address individually when sending out a test email. I will put in feedback for you regarding this. Also, the default email address you see when previewing your campaign is the main contact email on the account. The only way this can change is if you change the contact email on the account. If you wish to change the contact email on the account, click here to see how this can be done. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.