cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Link

Highlighted
All Star

Broken Link

Extra characters were added to a URL of a link after it was sent to the email list, making the link broken. I sent myself a preview email so I could check every link, and they all worked. After I sent my email to an email list, I got word a link was broken. Somehow, the url got messed up in the sending process because the link in the preview is still correct, but the link in the actual email that was sent out is broken.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Broken Link

Hi @CityOfTorrance 

I am so sorry to hear one of your links did not pull the correct page! We understand how important it is for the correct information in your emails to be shared with contacts. We would be happy to troubleshoot this further for you! Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com a reference to this post with:

• Your username
  • Name of this campaign
  • Affected URL
  • Email address that experienced this
  • Email client used

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.