cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Broken Templates in Sent Messages

Highlighted

Broken Templates in Sent Messages

Would appreciate some help or guidance here.

I'm finding that various recipients of my org's emails are getting reporting emails with the footer overlaid into the body of the email. This is happening, on occasion, with the Test Email footer as well. 

Here's an example (please ignore the red overlaid graphics). Any idea what is happening here?  

Broken template

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Broken Templates in Sent Messages

Hello @WandaR05112. I'm sorry that some of your recipients are seeing the footer display incorrectly in your email. I'd like to ask a few questions in order to assist you further.

• When your recipients are viewing your email, is it on a mobile device or a desktop that they are seeing the footer displaying in the middle of the email? If it is on a mobile device, what device are they using (iPhone or Android)? If you could also get the version of iPhone or Android as well, that would be helpful.
  • Is their software up to date?
  • What email app are they using?

If you could get some additional information about how your recipients are viewing your email, we would greatly appreciate it so we can continue to help you with this issue. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

I have encountered the same issue.  My user was pulling Gmail into Apple Mail for iPhone

Hello @terrym39,

I am sorry to hear you have experienced the same issue. I checked in with our upper level support and the issue described in @WandaR05112's post was investigated and resolved. Is this something you have experienced recently? We definitely want to make sure everything is working correctly. If you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, an example screenshot of the issue and the name of the campaign it originated from we can look into it further. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.