cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser Compatability

Highlighted
All Star

Browser Compatability

We do not use Firefox or Chrome here in our office. Is there any chance that CC will be making adjustments to their system to accommodate those of us who choose to use the MS Edge or am I destined to see the "incompatible browser" message every time I log in?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Browser Compatability

Hi @FaithChurchAA,

Thanks for inquiring about web browsers that work best with Constant Contact. My apologies that we don't currently support Microsoft Edge but it is something we plan to support soon. Edge and older, unsupported web browsers may still work but will display a warning notification. In the meantime we do recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, or Safari if you can.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Started about a month ago with an occasional Not Compatible messages in Firefox,(even though I have the latest version). Now not compatible with Opera(also latest version), EDGE(I would have thought by now CC would have fixed their issues with this browser), and now IE(10) is giving me errors(although it is not the same error). You can not tell me this is my PC because I get the errors on 3 different PC's.

CTCT Employee

@TimmB7

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are getting the message that your browsers are not compatible with our system. You can click here for the full list of browsers that you are able to use.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!