cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Browser Identification - Just started today

All Star

Browser Identification - Just started today

So I have Firefox 56.0.2 (64 bit) and IE 11. When I attempt to edit a draft email using Firefox, your software tells me I'm using Microsoft Edge. When I switch to IE 11, it tells me I have an older browser and to "upgrade" to IE9.

I had to use both browsers just to get my campaign out today (parts in one, parts in the other). Rendering is all borked up.

Whatever code changes you pushed in the last week have things really jacked up. I've seen other posts about your QA; please let us know when this will be fixed. I'm coming up on renewal shortly.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Browser Identification - Just started today

Hello @WillS46. I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your browsers. I know how frustrating that can be using multiple browsers. Here are a few troubleshooting tips that you could try:

1. Try to log in using login.constantcontact.com. This will bring you right to the login page.
  2. Close your browser out completely and open a new browser window. Sometimes all the browser needs is a refresh in order for it to work properly.
  3. Use an incognito or private window. If you are able to access your account using an incognito or private window, then there might be an issue with a third-party plugin. Please see this article for more information on disabling plugins.

If these steps did not help please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the troubleshooting steps you have tried and a reference to this post.

Thank you!

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously