cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Building & Design Idea: Group Images, Text & Sections

Organizer

Building & Design Idea: Group Images, Text & Sections

Hey guys! So our team is loving the new layout/template style Constant Contact came out with! However, I have one request for it:

Is there some way that we can group sections, images, text, rows, etc. so if we make a full section in our newsletter that is multiple "rows" long, so to speak, and want to move it to the top, we can move it all together? Like group the multiple rows so we do not have to move them all individually?

Hopefully this makes sense!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Building & Design Idea: Group Images, Text & Sections

Hello @joes901,

I believe that you may be asking about inserting a table into your email to arrange rows of text or images. At this time, we are not able to insert tables into emails created in our third-generation editor as this can break the mobile-responsive layout. I'll be more than happy to submit your feedback to the right team since I can see how this can be useful for certain types of layouts. In the meantime, you could insert a five-column block,which may enable you to accomplish what you are looking to do. The only limitation is that you'd have to move each block independently and you would not be able to move groups of them together.

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!