cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Permissions

Visitor

Bulk Permissions

For some reason a large amount of my contacts are imported with no permissions set.  Even when I delete them and try to import them again they are still imported with no permissions set.  Please help there are too many to update this individually.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Bulk Permissions

Hi @LaurieR27829

Thanks for joining us in the Community, and I certainly agree it would be helpful to change these contacts permission in bulk. Sometimes this can be affected by people that have registered for your event and haven't requested to receive emails from your account overall. 

We have forwarded this to our upper level support team and they will be reaching out to you directly within four business days. If you'd like to follow up on this please reach out to us here

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

Hi there, I am having the same problem.  Had an event and they all needed to sign up before then at the event they signed forms to get emails and they aren't getting one as all the permissions are not set.  This is VERY time consuming

@Brian_H wrote:

Hi @LaurieR27829

Thanks for joining us in the Community, and I certainly agree it would be helpful to change these contacts permission in bulk. Sometimes this can be affected by people that have registered for your event and haven't requested to receive emails from your account overall. 

We have forwarded this to our upper level support team and they will be reaching out to you directly within four business days. If you'd like to follow up on this please reach out to us here

to do it one by one.  Please tell me you have a way to do this as I see this has been a request that subscribers have asked for since 2013 !  Thanks! 

CTCT Employee

Hello @LifeCoachFinancial,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com your username, a reference to this post, and the title of your event so that we can get this to our upper level of support for assistance on getting permission for these email addresses? 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!