cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk physical address change

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Bulk physical address change

I include physical addresses in my constant contact database.  If an address changes, how can I update the address for all the contacts at that company?  I don't want to go in one by one and change the address.  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Bulk physical address change

Hello @AmyD5564 

I can understand the importance of updating your contacts' details by bulk in order to save yourself some time. What you would want to do is first export all the contacts of that specific company into the same file - you can do this by using our advance search feature to find those contacts with the same criteria.

Once you export this file you can now update their physical address from the spreadsheet and re-upload this file, since these are contacts that have already been stored in the account their new details will be updated and will override any previous address that was displaying prior to the upload. 

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.