cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Butting up two columns

Butting up two columns

What is the best way to have two columns without any space between them?

I am wanting one cell to hold an image and the other text.Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 12.11.09.png

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Butting up two columns

Hello @MarleneD9. I took a look into your account because I wanted to do some testing but I could not see any draft or sent email that looked like the one you included in your screenshot. If you could provide us with the name of the campaign you are seeing this happen in, we could run a few tests on our side to see how we can get rid of that space. If you don't want this information to be public, you can also email us this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.