cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Button format distorted.

Occasional Visitor

Button format distorted.

I send an email out every month.  I have one subscriber (who works in my office) that receives the email and the button font and color changes to an underline unreadable word. She has a mac here at work but also says it's happening on her PC at home and any online email program she uses. Any ideas?

All of the buttons are black background with purple serif text.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Button format distorted.

Hello @ElaineR35,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause when your recipients are viewing the email. Our engineers are aware of the issue with the fonts changing color and being underlined within a button. At the moment we do not have a best workaround to solve the issue, but when editing your email we suggest to possibly use a brighter color for you buttons in the meantime. Although we do not currently have a fix, I have added you to a track to be notified by email once this issue is fixed. Once again I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out to us. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing