cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button size, how to control it?

Occasional Contributor

Button size, how to control it?

The email of my Campaign has 3 buttons which link to different places. I want to see the 3 buttons of the same size however the adjust according with the text in them. I tried to trick using spaces and the end of the text but any time I edit the e-mail the buttons reduce their size to their name/text.

I'm using the third generation editor.

Any help is highly  appreciated.

Marierod

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Button size, how to control it?

Hello @ChurchillY,

That is a great question! There are many ways that you can customize a button in the Third Generation Editor; however, you are unable to edit the size of the button manually. The buttons inserted into your template will adjust their size to the text that is placed in that button. For full customization instructions for buttons in the Third Generation Editor check out this link here. I hope this helps clear things up!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns!

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Thanks for the info. I was trying to find information on if we can change the shape of the button in the third generation editor (from rounded edge to square edge in this case). Is that possible? I didn't see the option in the editor, but perhaps I missed it.

CTCT Employee

Hi @JenniferT5! At this time, the only customization that can be done for buttons in the third-generation editor is the button background color and the text color. We are always looking for ways to making our editor better for our customers and I have submitted your feedback about having more button editing options over to our product team. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!