Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Purchased email list

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Buying email list

Hello @StephenB445 ,

Per our Email Permission Policy you are not allowed to use a purchased list within Constant Contact. However, we have some great guides on growing your contact list organically. If you have any additional questions about that process, please let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Re: Buying I misspoke. Mine is not a purchased list.

I misspoke. It is a customer that is about 20 years old. I owned a mortgage company I owned about 20 years ago and sold it to Quicken loans. We are finding a high percentage of them no longer exist and we are eliminating them and that is why the bounce rate is so high.

Tags (2)

Re: Buying I misspoke. Mine is not a purchased list.

Hi @StephenB445 

We're happy to hear you were able to narrow this down! Deleting old emails and email addresses that are no longer any good is a great step to take. This allows you to keep your contact lists clean improving your email's deliverability and open rates, and reducing spam reports.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.