cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL WAITING WHEN CALLING IN...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

CALL WAITING WHEN CALLING IN...

Lately, your hold time has increased significantly. SUGGESTION: Instead of having your "paying customers" hang on and wait for who knows how long...why don't you adopt what other "top tier" companies have done. Have the customer leave their number and CC calls them back not losing their place in the queue. MAKES SENSE TO ME! Your customers would APPRECIATE THE EFFORT!
1 REPLY 1

Re: CALL WAITING WHEN CALLING IN...

Hello @RobertB092,

I appreciate you coming to the Community with this. I do apologize for the long wait times and I am happy to pass your feedback to the appropriate department for review. While there are some instances where we require you to call in for support I did want to take the time to highlight our chat and twitter support. They are monitored during normal business hours and the turnaround might be quicker. Of course, you can always post in the Community as well with any issue you might have and we will do our best to assist you.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.