cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T SIGN IN AGAIN TO CONSTANT CONTACT

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CAN'T SIGN IN AGAIN TO CONSTANT CONTACT

Again Constant Contact is not constant. Again I can't sign in and send anything. This was "solved" weeks ago by changing password but has reverted to former useless state. My webmaster, who CAN sign in is sending my stuff out - using same password I find useless. She is shopping for a different server which is CONSTANT and does allow CONTACT
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: CAN'T SIGN IN AGAIN TO CONSTANT CONTACT

Hi @RoyT625 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your account! While we always want our users to have best experience possible, I have taken a peek at your account and can see you login through a third-party website. Because of this, I would suggest reaching out to this third-party for further assistance with accessing your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.