cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Planning to delete campaigns and surveys older than 3 years

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CC Planning to delete campaigns and surveys older than 3 years

Today's email from CC about the "new experience" coming soon has what looks like huge change in a throwaway line at the end:

Additional Updates
We'll also clean up your account by removing any email and survey campaigns that are over 3 years old.

This seems like a significant remove of historical data, and as a client since 2008 that's a huge chunk of our communication history. 

Am I misreading this?? Or is CC really planning to just wipe out anything clients have sent prior to 2013-2014?

1 REPLY 1

Re: CC Planning to delete campaigns and surveys older than 3 years

Hello @lmoffat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I actually spoke with you earlier today about this situation. I sincerely apologize about any frustration this has caused.

At this time the workaround is to export the reporting and make a copy of the campaign. As we discussed on the phone, I have reached out to the appropriate people to see if there's an alternative solution. You should hear back from us prior to the scheduled migration.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!