cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

Your tech violated me.. He went above and beyond He went into my linked in profile, my instagram, and then went out of his way to enter my list into my account without my approval. This is WRONG. He told me he would assist me with support if I paid. So i paid and then he told me I would NOT GET ASSISTANCE UNTIL NEXT WEEK TUESDAY. This is a scam and they will scam you too. LOOK AT OTHER PROGRAMS CONSTANT CONTACT GOES INTO YOUR BACKGROUND AND IS UNETHICAL
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: CONSTANT CONTACT IS A SCAM

Hi Brenda, 

Thank you for posting and sharing your concerns with us! I'm sorry about this experience and I'd like to reassure you that we're looking into what happened. What you've described is not the experience we hope anyone ever has with us. I reviewed your account and saw that you have been able to speak to some folks here who have been able to assist. You'll receive a confirmation email from Kathleen on our Billing team as soon as your request has been processed. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!