cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

CONSTANT PROBLEMS

Occasional Visitor

CONSTANT PROBLEMS

You'd think CC would have figured this out by now. These constant problems and delays, etc. are a pain. Time to come up with a new solution.
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

SEND NOW is meaningless

Scheduled my post over an hour ago...still waiting!

Re: SEND NOW is meaningless

Hi @LuisD0

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear of this delay you were experiencing with your email campaigns. We were experiencing a performance issue with email campaigns and their delivery. This is something our engineers worked on on fixing. Emails are now sending again, but some may have been delayed. In fact, I took a peek at your account and can see your campaigns were successfully sent. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.