cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSV Upload form is NOT working

Occasional Contributor

CSV Upload form is NOT working

I can not upload my members!! Your website complains that I need to upload CSV or Excell etc. I did that! It is not accepting my file, it is the same file for the last 10 years!! Please fix.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: CSV Upload form is NOT working

Hello @Martijnv90,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. We would be more than happy to look into this further for you. We have found that if the Excel file has any content (email, first name, last name, etc) that begins with the letters 'char' (such as charles@constantcontact.com), the file will give an error. Removing this content or saving the file as an XLSX should fix the issue for these cases. However, if this is not what's occurring for you, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, with your username, the file attached, as well as the exact error message you're receiving. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

The file starts with "DeliveryName , Email , SizeUrl "

It has been working for the last 8 years. Now th eupload wont accept my file anymore.

Where can I send my file so you can test this?

Kind regards,

Martijn

CTCT Employee

Hello @Martijnv90,

I'm sorry that you're still unable to upload that file. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, with your username, the file attached, as well as the exact error message you're receiving. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.