cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTA -Sending to reply to address

Occasional Visitor

CTA -Sending to reply to address

Hi Community - In  I was able to  -do a CTA Button (URL LINK) and define and pass the subscribers email address out of a Email Template and send them a calendar invite  -- 

THe command was *|email|*.. What is the command in Constant Contact to do the same?

Does Constant Contact have a Cheat Sheet ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: CTA -Sending to reply to address

Hi @gregh8651

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to insert dynamic links like this! At this time being able to insert links like this is not currently available. In the meantime ,as a workaround we suggest putting the entire code into a custom field. Once you do this, in your email will have to then insert it as a standard contact detail. I do also want to mention this will not hyperlink the URL, recipients will have to copy/paste the URL into their browsers. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and have submitted this feature request in your account. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.