cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Calendar Integrations

Occasional Visitor

Calendar Integrations

Is there anyway I can import a calendar in to our monthly newsletter emails (HTML or link)? We currently use a Google Calendar that is linked to our website so I would like to use that for simplicity sake. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Calendar Integrations

Hello @KelseyW98,

If you have the link to the calendar, you can link it to text by copying the Google calendar URL and linking it to text in your campaign. Because we don't have HTML in this editor, we cannot embed it using HTML coding. If you are able to save your calendar in the form of an image (JPEG, PNG) you can import the calendar image and link it to the URL of your Google calendar. Here is a great video Add Images to Your Email (Third Generation) that will assist you in getting your Google Calendar linked up!

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.