cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Questions

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Calendar Questions

Wondering if Constant Contact has any plans to update the calendar feature?  I find it's a bit archaic and does not integrate very well into a website or blog.

I'm also wondering if there is an embed code feature that is dynamic so the calendar dynamically changes month-to-month?  I can only find a calendar weblink for the month you are on, which my web company works with each month, the downside to this is once we advance to a new month, the calendar link is not dynamic so it stays fixed on which ever month is associated to the link.

The comment / question from my web company:  "The problem seems to be in the structure of the embed links that was provided to us. Do you know whether there is an option that dynamically changes the calendar month to month exists?"

Looking forward to your reply.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Calendar Questions

Hello @NancyBethG. Thanks for coming into the Community! We'd be happy to assist you but we'd like to get some clarification about the feature you are asking about. Were you asking about the marketing calendar or the event calendar? Please let us know and we can look further into this.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.