cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar & Scheduling

Occasional Visitor

Calendar & Scheduling

Is there any way to schedule emails on the calendar without creating them (in other words, we know that we will be sending x 7 z emails, and just want to see them when we look at the month)? Additionally, is there nay way to integrate the Constant Contact calendar with Outlook or Office 365 calendars? Please let us know. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
LSN

Re: Calendar & Scheduling

Good question. We have been wondering the same thing. I have just been printing calendars off and using hard copies to schedule e-mails. It would be much more efficient to be able to plan right in Constant Contact.

CTCT Employee

Re: Calendar & Scheduling

Hey @LSN and @UCSFDiversityOutreach,

Welcome to the Community! Thank you both for reaching out. When it comes to scheduling an email without having to create one that is a great idea! But unfortunately at this time there isn't a way to achieve this without creating a campaign. I am going to track this request and send it to our developers to hopefully have implemented in the future!

When it comes to the Outlook and Office 365, we do have a way to sync the contacts from those systems but not the calender's themselves. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!