Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar is a nightmare

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Calendar is a nightmare

I'm trying to schedule a post for Sunday, not Saturday and I cannot get it to allow me to change the date and keep the same ad. Really a hard area for me to use so maybe it's just me, but I'm so annoyed.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Calendar is a nightmare

Hi @Linda_Schnabel 

I'm so sorry to hear you were unable to schedule your email campaign as easily as you should. What exactly was happening when you were trying to select your send date? Were you receiving any error messages? A blank or unresponsive page? I can also see your most recent campaigns were sent on Saturday. Are you still in need of assistance? If so please let us know! Having these details along with the browser you are working in will allow us to continue troubleshooting.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.