cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

?Calendar to show all scheduled posts

Highlighted

?Calendar to show all scheduled posts

?Is there a calendar view where I can see all scheduled posts/emails/etc.? This would be very helpful so that I can be sure I scheduled everything a needed.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: ?Calendar to show all scheduled posts

Hello @NewPaltzChamber. At this time, this is not a feature that is available in accounts. We did have a beta marketing calendar that showed all scheduled emails that was able to be accessed in some accounts. We did hear some great feedback and we will be having this feature available in all accounts! We're not sure when this will happen but when it is ready, we will certainly let you know here in the Community and also in the Notification Center in your account. 

notificationcenter.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.