cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call to get files failed

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Call to get files failed

Just received this error while trying to open a draft to work on it. "An unexpected error occurred while reading your email: Call to get files failed." I need to access this draft pronto as it is my weekly newsletter which must go out this morning! Any help? Advice? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Visitor

Re: Call to get files failed

I, too, am having the same problem.  After the outage it looks as though files have been damaged.  'Call to get files failed' makes no sense in English.  I appreciate this must be a massive outage but I have timelines and deadlines to meet with publishing and some communication from CC would be helpful, please?

I am also experiencing the exact same problem. I created a draft yesterday but can not access it today. Error message "An unexpected error occurred while reading your email: Call to get files failed." 

I also can't preview previous campaigns. Would really appreciate help as soon as possible. Thank you

CTCT Employee

HI @MoniqueC00, @TabbethiaH and @nhsmanagers,

Thank you all for reaching out about this and we're very sorry for the errors you encountered. We did experience a system issue earlier today which affected some customer accounts. All of our systems are back to operating normally at this time. (Please note you can check the status here: https://status(dot)constantcontact(dot)com/.)

If you're still experiencing any troubles with accessing your email campaigns, please let us know or feel free to send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of your email campaign, and a reference to this post so we can further investigate for you.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.