cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Delay

Highlighted
All Star

Campaign Delay

Created a campaign at 2:52 PM today and it never was sent. Now here it is at 4:30 and I am re-sending it. What's going on?
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaign Delay

Hi @GeorgeS401,

We're sorry your email campaign didn't send at the time it was scheduled. I checked your account and it appears as though you were able to send it as I didn't see any drafts. If you'd like to send us an email to

social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email campaign and a reference to this post we can further troubleshoot what might have happened.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I have had the same problem today.  When I called customer support, I explained that some of the emails were getting out and the gmail addresses weren't. The representative assured me that it would go out in a few hours and was stuck in some kind of batch system.  It's now 4.5 hours later, and the contacts with gmail addresses still haven't received the email.  Any ideas on what to do?  I'm hesitant to resend because I don't want to bombard people either.

Hi @DebraC624 

I apologize you too are having this experience! I can however see you were able to speak with our Phone Support about this as well. Although you were able to speak to these agents, I would be happy to share our response here as well. This experience is something we are looking into and at the moment is very specific to one part of our internal process. It's also important to know this may not impact all of their Gmail contacts. Gmail contact who are impacted will get the email but it will be delayed. Any attempt made to send to them again may cause the contact to receive the same email multiple times. In the meantime, we have added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.