cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Impressions

All Star

Campaign Impressions

1. Very slow website, particularly when requesting reports. 2. Many emails not delivered (based on my conversation with intended recipients), yet the report says that they have been delivered.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Campaign Impressions

Hello @BillM846,

I am sorry to hear this is happening! We definitely want to improve the experience for you.

I encourage you to try using Constant Contact in another browser, just to see if there is any improvement on the loading speeds. Sometimes there can be a build up of cache or an extension that interferes with the site experience. If it still loads slowly in another browser I recommend searching for a site that reviews your Internet speed (commonly referred to as speed tests) and make sure your upload/download speeds are at least 2mbps. 

I also encourage you to check to make sure Constant Contact is whitelisted in your computer's security program.

Of course, the processing speed of exporting reports can vary depending on the amount of information being exported. Do you find that it is running slower even when you're exporting a small number of contacts with basic information included?

In regards to the deliverability issue, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a list of contacts who have said they have not received the email, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further for you. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.