Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign order

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Campaign order

Before you changed to the new format, my events were in the correct date order. Now there is no option for me to put them in date order at all. The campaigns are actually classes, and I need to them date order to work on them and edit, update and register people who don't want to register online.
  • feedback
7 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaign order

Hi @TinkerS,

We're sorry your Events aren't in the date order you need to make them easier to access. Good news! You can use the Sort function on the Events page to change the order. Just click Sort and select Start Date Newest:

2017-07-10_11-39-54.png
You'll now be able to see your events in the order you need.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

I just relogged in and did not see that option.

CTCT Employee

Hello @TinkerS. I'm sorry that you did not see that option. Did you make sure that you were under the Events tab under Campaign Type on the left side of the page? This is the only way that you would be able to sort your Events by their start date. Let us know if you're still having trouble!

Caitlin M

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

I don't have the last two options.  I only have The top few on that list and old to new doesn't work, becasue it is newest added or latestest worked on so,ething, but not date order.  So even if I have two classes on the same day, I have to search through all the events for the two different events, which before, the were lined up one under the other.

CTCT Employee

Hello @TinkerS,

I'm sorry you're still not able to see those options. The following screen shot was pulled from your account:

2017-07-13_19-33-28.jpg

If you selected "Events" under "Campaign Type" and it is still not showing as a sort option, would you mind emailing us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing? If you could send that with your username, the name of the web browser you're using, and a reference to this post we can take a closer look.

Nick S.

Occasional Contributor

Ok, great! Thank you! I didn't realize I had to change the campaign type to events.  It worked.  Thanks fory our help, it will save me a lot of time and frsutration.

CTCT Employee

Hi @TinkerS. I'm so glad that Nick was able to help you and that you are able to sort your events. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Caitlin M

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!