Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign shared to face book / does not show thumb nail

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Campaign shared to face book / does not show thumb nail

So I just sent out a campaign and shared it to facebook and instagram as usual.  When I went back to look at in on facebook it's just an embarrassing generic icon not a thumb nail of the campaign.  How do I get the actual campaign to show?  I would never click on this

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 4.33.07 PM.png

4 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaign shared to face book / does not show thumb nail

@AdamA04 

Hi Adam!  When using Social Share to post a campaign to Facebook, you must choose the image you want to display.  It will not post an actual thumbnail of the campaign itself. You have the choice of several images the system chooses from, including the clipart, or you can choose an image yourself from your computer or the Library on your account.  One note, the image you choose must be at least 200 pixels x 200 pixels for Facebook to be able to display it.

Please feel free to reach out to us for anything else you may need!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your help, I didn't realize that.  

Occasional Contributor

Also, can I update the photo related to the facebook share now or is it to late. Assuming to late.  Thanks again

CTCT Employee

Hey @AdamA04,

If you have already posted to Facebook then it is too late at this point. I would recommend deleting the post and creating a new one to change the photo.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!