Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaigns Screen

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Campaigns Screen

Just an FYI, I've been noticing that your page scrolling function isn't working properly. When you Click the back arrow at the top, it doesn't change screens. At the bottom it works fine, but not the top.
6 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaigns Screen

Hi @LeeanneO,

Thanks for reaching out about this and I'm sorry the navigation arrows on the Campaigns tab aren't working as they're supposed to for you. When you don't get a response from clicking it's most likely related to connectivity issues. You'll want to check web browser compatibility, computer system updates, potential add-ons in your web browser that need disabled, and possibly clearing your web browser's cache. Please refer to this helpful resource for more details.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Advisor

Nope, it's a bug. If you advance to page 2, then go from there somewhere else in the site, then go back to that page (not using back buttons, but navigating via the menus), it takes you back to where you were - which is page 2, which is correct. BUT if you then click the left arrow by the page number to take you back to page 1, the number of the page changes to 1 but you are still on page 2. Replicable in up-to-date browsers, been this way for a long long time.  If you then use the next page button it takes you to 3, which is proof that no matter what the display, the rest of the data still thinks it is on page 2.

cc page 1 displays page 2.JPG

All Star

Thank you @! Yes, it definitely is a bug.

@Nichelle_M I use multiple platforms and worked with many developers, so I know when it's a browser or connectivity issue vs. an ongoing issue with a website... Did you try it?

Hello @LeeanneO & @Lizziebeth10,

Thank you for elaborating about this issue! I did a little digging and this is actually an issue our upper level support is aware of and looking into a fix for. I apologize for any inconvenience it might be causing. I have gone ahead and tracked it in both of your accounts so you can be notified when there is a resolution.

Nick S.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Advisor

Hi Nick!  Thanks for the detective work - looking forward to a fix one of these days. 

Hello @Lizziebeth10,

You're welcome! I'm happy to help and I appreciate you giving us the heads up here in the Community. 

Nick S.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!