cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaigns aren't showing up

All Star

Campaigns aren't showing up

Campaigns are not showing up when I access Constant Contact through Chrome.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaigns aren't showing up

Hi @AdrianaM82,

We're sorry to hear that and definitely want to help! Can you provide more specifics as to what's happening? For example, is the Campaigns page not loading at all? Or are there specific campaigns not displaying? Are you logged into your account on a mobile device or desktop? Having a bit more information will help us troubleshoot this for you! You can also try the troubleshooting steps for connectivity issues as it may be an add-on or extension in your web browser that needs to be disabled. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

Campaigns are showing up correctly (in both IE & Chrome), and I am using a desktop. The Preview loads and shows the "Success, test email sent" message, but it does not come through to my email. It was working about a month or so ago, then suddenly stopped. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @AdrianaM82,

I replied to your inquiry about this issue on another thread, but I will reiterate it here in case you did not see the other answer!

Can you send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the name of the campaign you are sending a test of, the email address you are sending to and any other pertinent information please?   That way we can look into this further for you!

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.