cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Campaigns tab no show

Campaigns tab no show

Regularly the Campaigns tab, as well as the dashboard, will not display for me. Makes it hard to send anything when you can't see it.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaigns tab no show

Hello @Bft-Chamber

Thanks for reaching out in the community! We are happy to help! I can understand why having the campaigns bar missing would make it hard for you to use our website. I'd like to ask a few questions about your setup:

1. Are you on a Mac or a PC? Which version of MacOS or Windows?
  2. Which internet browser are you using?
  3. Are you on a work network?

You may want to take a look at the list of Web Browsers that work with Constant Contact  to ensure that you are using a compatible browser. If you are using a work network, you may need to have your IT team Whitelist Constant Contact Domains in your security program.

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.