cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaigns

Occasional Contributor

Campaigns

The Sort: Last Modified is not working properly.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Campaigns

Hi @Chucktbi

I'm so sorry to hear the sorting tool isn't working the way it should! It would be great if you could provide screenshots or an example of how it is sorting for you. I took a look at the Campaigns tab in your account and the sort function worked properly for me. Any additional details you can provide will help in our investigation to figure this out. You can respond here or if you wanted to continue this conversation privately you can also email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Frankie, for your response.

In the listing of All Campaigns, with the Sort selection of Last Modified, the most recently modified email (a draft the I am currently working on) is fifth in the list. I would expect that email to be at the top of the list. Am I wrong in expecting this?

Hi @Chucktbi. I looked into your account to investigate this further. It looks like you sent out an email recently which of course will show as the last modified email in your account. When you start to edit your draft and save it, see if this becomes the last modified email under Campaigns. If it is not sorting correctly, would you be able to get a screenshot of the Campaigns screen showing it out of order? You can either reply here in the Community with the photo or email it to us directly at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post. Thank you!

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Frankie P.

I finally got enough emails to show the sort problem. It's in the attached screen capture. The 2017-11-04 Kehilaton email was the last one I edited and it's 4th in the list of Last Modified. BTW, this is not a new problem; it's been like this for quite a while now.

Regards,

ChuckLast Modified Sort.PNGLast Modified not First.

Occasional Organizer

Hello @Chucktbi,

Thank you so much for the screenshot! I reached to our higher technical team to take a closer look into it and unfortunately this is a issue where the last modified is not shown at the top. Our teams are aware of the issue, and we'll make sure you're set up to be notified of any updates on it. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Mariah P