cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaigns

Highlighted

Campaigns

When I go to send an email, the list I would like to send it to is dark and I am unable to select.  What does this mean and how do I fix it?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Campaigns

@MikeB8104 Hi Mike!

Thanks for reaching out to community! I am sorry you're having issues scheduling your campaign. During your trial, you have 60 days to create campaigns and test them out with up to 100 unique contacts. We recommend creating a "test" list of trusted friends or colleagues who can share their honest opinions about your campaign, but you can also jump right in and send your campaign to existing contacts you have.

Sending campaigns in your trial helps you get a sense of the end-to-end experience. However, it sounds like you are ready to jump right in!

If you would like the ability to send to all of those contacts, you will just want to become a paying customer by clicking on the silhouette of the person in the upper right of your account and clicking on "Plans and Pricing."

I hope this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact.

Mary S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.