cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Can I Setup a Constant Contact to Email Weekly?

SOLVED
Visitor

Can I Setup a Constant Contact to Email Weekly?

Is there a way that I can set up to send the same Constant Contact as a "Reminder" for the same day/same time weekly?  I haven't been able to find a way to do this.  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I Setup a Constant Contact to Email Weekly?

Hello @katies784,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You can set up an email to send to your contacts as a reminder on the same day weekly but unfortunately, not at the same time, using our Autoresponder Series emails. Another option is to create copies of your emails and manually schedule them out for the same day/same time weekly.  

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Thanks Zoe!  I will definitely try it this way!  I appreciate your help!

CTCT Employee

Hi @katies784

Thanks for letting us know and we are glad we were able to help you with this. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance and have a good weekend!  

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!