cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add a link?

Highlighted
All Star

Can I add a link?

Team - I am trying to add a download link in the "Edit Your Thank You Message" section but it won't let me since the link contains "/" in the address. How do I get around this? I would think the functionality would be more advanced than this.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I add a link?

Hi @JustinP830,

Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry you're not able to add your link to the Thank You message section. I checked your account and it looks like we did connect with you on the phone and sent a follow-up email about this. However, I also want to reply here in the Community just in case someone else has the same question!

The Text-to-Join tool is a third party integration that is not configured to support slashes but rather periods, numbers and basic punctuation. Thus you'll want to instead use a URL that doesn't contain any slashes. It sounds as though your link is to download a file or document? A workaround would be to instead link to your website where the file could be downloaded. Or create an Autoresponder and include the link there. We do apologize for any inconvenience and have already forwarded your feedback appropriately.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.